Note: Allpar does not take responsibility for the veracity of any information or opinions here, does not claim expertise, may not have verified or performed the fixes, repairs, or modifications, and is not responsible for any consequences. Please proceed at your own risk.
Parts sources for Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge, Valiant, DeSoto, and Jeep
Restoration and classics
Body parts and lighting
- Metro Moulded Parts sells replacement rubber parts and mouldings for many cars and trucks — now including “post 1980” models.
- Daniel Stern Lighting sells numerous lighting upgrades for new, antique, and classic cars. Dan himself will help you make your choices - intelligently.
- AAEmblems.com sells high quality restoration emblems and name badges (thanks, Mopar Action)
- Taillights.com sells a variety of interior and exterior plastic pieces, and can make custom pieces if needed. They can also help with such items as amber turn signals for cars that never had them before.
- Kelly's Lenses, 692 Vallombrose Lane, Chico, CA 95926 (530) 891-5819 for reproduction lenses. Taillight lenses for a 1964 Dart are $30 each.
- Firewall gasket kits:
Master cylinder, heater blower, heater tubes, accelerator pedal,
steering column, A/C for A-body 64-76, B-body 62-74, E-body 70-74.
Schumacher Creative Services, 2025 NE 123rd, Seattle, WA 98125. (206)
- PS Auto Glass ships classic Mopar glass “everywhere.”
- Espo Springs 'n' Things - good for restorations and replacements
Other parts / general
- Kanter sells parts for vehicles made from the 1920s to the 1970s.
- Restoration Specialties is at (814) 467-9842.
- Glen-Ray Radiators has the exclusive license to rebuild, with Chrysler molds, B, C, and E car radiators. Their reproduction 26" radiator can be made with either 3-row or 4-row cores; there are also some 22” models. The company also re-does air conditioners.
- Danté’s Parts covers the classic Mopars and AMCs, 1960s to 1976, and now has truck parts too
- Northern Auto Parts, especially for rear wheel drive; an established firm.
- Wilcap - Mopar and other transmission adapters, flywheels, and other stuff - esp early Hemi - things you hear about but can't find!
- JCAuto - specialize in MoPar restorations
- RealTruck - truck parts and accessories; use coupon code MOPAR to get 10% off.
- Wizzy's - collector car parts since 1914 - call 1-800-328-6554 or fax lists of needed parts to 414-645-5457
- Golden Oldies Automotive
- lots of A-body parts - and other 1966-1974 Mopar stuff - call Gene
Hutchings at (315) 843-4657 or write to 2728 Hatalla Rd, Munnsville, NY
- Kanter auto products
- The Carburetor Shop
- Murray Park (cbodies.com) has parts for numerous rear-drive Mopars.
- The Paddock - restoration and performance parts for American muscle cars
- Seat belts:
Legendary gets belts from Universal Seat Belts and it takes a while to order them and send
them out. Hardware and mounting
instructions are included for $28 a belt. They aren’t reproduction, just functional belts. (provided by CVAUDMAN)
- Instrument panel restorations: gauges and speedometer calibrated, all components taken apart and repaired, new items carefully installed (e.g. tachometer) by John Manush.
- The Brassworks restores Dodge Bros. radiators from 1914. Hard-to-find McCord Style Cores for 1914 to 1926 Dodge Bros. car and trucks. Contact 805-544-8841.
- Batteries: Ira Alpert wrote that antique battery suppliers are at 513-574-4481 and 877-324-9300
Recycled / junkyards
- Junkyard Dog listing / search service
- Global Junkyard
- Wildcat Auto Wreckers in Sandy Oregon has about 500 Mopars and will ship anywhere. Site not updated since 2002. 503-668-7786
- Merlinn transmissions — transmissions information, transmission parts
- Bayer Boys' Mopar repair/resto shop, RWD only, have many parts for 60-70s models,
have 3 Aussie mopars, save as many cars as possible from the crusher,
send a lot up north, ship parts all over the globe, cars also, write
to: 7464 Bankhead Hwy, Douglasville GA 30134 (770) 577 3138 ask for
- Fredericksburg Auto, Virginia: 540-898-8630. Michael Valentine wrote, “The cars date from the 1940s to the present. Betty, the owner, crushes nothing. She has no set prices and can be expensive if you don't know how to haggle.”
- Classic Pull-It-U-Save in (seriously) Boring, Oregon
- John's Salvage Company. 1-800-397-9648 / 2020 Fox Trotter Road, Seguin, TX.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - parting out 450 central Texas Mopars, 1948 to 1978
- Atlas Auto Parts & Salvage,Van Nuys, CA
91388, (818) 983-1133 - near Los Angeles - has classic stuff.
Export - Australian, European, etc. (Valiant, Simca, Rootes, etc.)
- Obselete Auto Parts,
handles Simca. New
and used parts. 143 Comleroy Rd, Kurrajong NSW.2758. Australia. Phone
61-245-731424. Fax 61-245-732106.
- Simca, Talbot, Matra: Jürgen
Roterberg (Germany) collects parts at old dealers and says he has
32.000 items specially for Simca-Talbot-Matra.
- The Old Cave parts and spares (Argentina, claims to ship worldwide)
to Ulf Andersson, this company sells A-body parts worldwide, mostly NOS
but they stock used parts as well: MoParts, Hissjö 232 D,
S-905 91 UMEå, SWEDEN - Ph: +46 70 200 95 93
- South-West Automatics.Specialising
in factory built or race ready transmissions. Torque converters,and
spares available for both 904 and 727. Sydney Australia, ph.
- Gold Coast - Tweed Chrysler Valiant Car Club, Ph (02) 66742498 - "We buy and sell parts, give advice, have club outings etc"
- Windshield wiper pivot water seal kit - to prevent water leaks.
Kits for 63-66 A-body, 67-76 A-body, 62-65 B-body, 66-70 B-body. Kits
include 2 water seals, 2 base gaskets, 2 caulk strips Price $11.50.
Schumacher Creative Services, 2025 NE 123rd, Seattle, WA 98125. (206)
for installing the B/RB engine into your A-body. Engineered to bolt
directly on '67 through '72 Slant 6 or V-8 K-members, without requiring
K-member removal, suspension changes or extra parts, the new kit is
applicable to cars with or without power steering and includes
brackets, production style rubber insulators, fasteners and detailed
installation instructions. Schumacher again. (206) 364-7151.
Other specialty items
- Chrysler Electronics - call direct to buy parts - 800 448 0944 or 205-464-1200.
- Miller Specialty Tools sells all those tools Chrysler specifies in their service manuals.
- Walsh Wiper
- “burr” recommended Performance Carburetor Service - they rebuilt his Carter YH side draft cheaply and tuned it for his engine. (619) 240-6736, Apple Valley, CA.
- David Koldos reproduces turn signal cams for 1962-66 Mopars. He's sent out about 300 of them; they were a Mopar Collectors Guide Top Ten repro part in 1996. $19 each including shipping. David Koldos, 115 Hill Ave.,
Elgin IL 60120; dkoldos at ameritech.net
- Texas Rebuild sells and repairs turbochargers
- Convertible tops: Phoenix, Trim and Supply Co, 1-800-369-5084; Crown Tops (Denver), 1-800-445-6276.
- The Transmission Exchange, a shop which provided us with a lot of our transmission info.
- Auto upholstery kits
- OdometerGears.com makes odometer gears for all VDO instruments. When we posted this (April 2004), they sold 16 and 20 tooth gears for Chrysler vehicles at $25 each, as well as a number of generic mechanical gears. They sell gears for other vehicles too and may be able to custom make one if needed.
- ToolKing "for all your tool needs"
Parts sources for Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge, Jeep, Valiant, and DeSoto cars, trucks, and minivans